Before your service, please read these helpful tips:
- Empty the dishwasher and clear out the sink before the chef arrives.
- Set aside clean food storage containers.
- Make sure you have olive oil, salt, pepper, tin foil & parchment paper for cooking. Plus, soaps, dish rags, trash bags, and a broom for clean up.
- Double check our equipment list below, and make sure your kitchen is stocked.
- Confirm that stove burners, oven, broiler, and dishwasher work; if something doesn't work, please let us know in advance.
- Make sure someone is home to let in the chef at their scheduled time of arrival or that kitchen is accessible without guidance.
- Familiarize your chef with the home (shoe policy, smoke alarms, pets, trash, recycling, wash rooms, etc.)
- Leave fridge space for groceries, dishes and/or leftovers.
- Communicate with your chef about children and furry friends' kitchen rules.
- If your service was exceptional and you'd like to tip above the included 20% gratuity, please do so in cash.
- Friendly Reminder for Weekly Meal Prep: Your chef(s) are there to cook for you, not set the table or serve you. That's this service!
Get all these recs and more at our Amazon storefront.