7 Tips For Finding Balance As A Busy Mother
by Zara Terez Tisch, Terez
Staying sane and juggling being an involved mom and a present CEO is challenging. Here are some ways I manage this balancing act:
- Schedule everything! My calendar is my life.
- Choose a specific activity for each of my kids each week. I do this separately because I find one-on-one time to be the most special.
- Carve out specific weekly work windows in office so my team knows when I will be in.
- Have a weekly date night that you don’t cancel.
- Drink at least two cups of ginger tea daily.
- Pilates: a practice that has changed my life and my body.
- I would never be able to do all the things I do without the help of David, my seriously amazing husband. He is my superman. Find one of those and ask for help and support!