by The Culinistas
Time is of the essence and so is flavor. This dip ticks both boxes in one food-styled swoosh: Fresh basil and lime provide backup harmony for this bright edamame dip with a little help from some of our favorite spices. The best part? You can be in and out of the kitchen in the time it takes to listen to Up First. Just be warned: There’s no dipping out quietly with this dish — it’s the life of any party or meal.
- Buy multi color radishes with stems on if possible; they will make your platter as gorgeous as it is tasty.
- When adjusting the seasoning, taste the dip with radishes instead of a spoon to get a true taste of the final product.
Edamame Dip with Radishes
Prep Time 10 mins
Serves 4 to 6
1 lb edamame, thawed & drained
½ cup basil, packed, plus more for garnish
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup rice wine vinegar
1 TB lime zest
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp cayenne
Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
Urfa, for garnish
Radishes, quartered, for serving
1. In a high speed blender, pulse edamame, basil, oil, vinegar, zest, onion powder & cayenne until fully incorporated, but still slightly chunky.
2. Season the dip with salt & pepper; thin out with 2-3 TB water if needed.
3. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl & garnish with basil & urfa. Serve with radishes.
Onion powder, cayenne and urfa make this dish sing. Check out our eComm shop to purchase our favorite brand.